6.01.2009

Unsolicited thought Mondays - text only

As I read more blogs I see what makes a good blog good
(is this how we get better at things? ah, the epiphany).

I like the ones where you know you've found someone who is interested in the things you are interested in.

I also like it when they tell you tidbits of their lives, but not too much because that's not the point. Really the point is how much you like something -- enough to write about it continuously.

la Boudoir does that for me.
wikstenmade too.
and a history of architecture.

I have no idea who they write for and I very well may not be their intended audience, but many a time they make my day. If only I could be as graceful as they are in they way they present their interest in fashion and their lives. Perhaps its their nuance. Like little things that make all the difference.

Oh blogging.

No comments: