10.17.2009

Rachel Comey Shoes


This number is on sale for $103. I wish I was a size 6 or 11!

When Women's Wear Daily says that Rachel Comey has the librarian look down, or the library-dweller, I knew that she was for me. I mean, I've been werking at a library for like eva.

She has beautiful shoes for women that look like they should be for men. I think we need more of that. I envy the selection of loafers and oxfords for men. Her pumps are also pretty.

She has had some beautiful pieces on Totokaelo that I have kept an eye on. It's funny how I think highly of totokaelo because they chose to have Rachel Comey. I think highly of them because they chose a brand I respect, but really what did they do really? I kind of think of them as just as great as the designers because they style so well. What's up with that.

No comments: