10.20.2009

The Sartorialist & Garance Dore are dating, Love it!




So I guess these street style photographers hit it off and they are dating now. I guess that makes sense. How nice.

Lately, I've been noticing that the Sartorialist has so many pics up. Before I know it my google reader says (8) or (13). I know I'm busy, but I don't remember seeing so many post so often. I wonder how he does it. Does he save pics?

I'm just going to link these images to the link as though you're searching within his website because there's no way to have 1 page with just the post. Hmm. Luckily I have my reader to remember all of his images or else you've just got this week's posts.

2 comments:

mitsue said...

publicity stunt.
but more endearing than most others.

Megan Elizabeth Rose said...

i read about it in vogue - i think its adorable - i love them both