1.26.2009

they take shoe making classes in Japan too!


Wiksten posted about a Japanese store called cotton which has a blog.
Me being Japanese and all I was excited to see there was a blog to the clothing store.
Me trying to learn Japanese and all I've decided to read the blog even though that takes me like forever.
One of the posts was about a shoe making class.
Me writing on this blog and all about wanting to learn how to make shoes, I thought it was fate that this blog posted about making shoes.
Me spending so much time translating it and all I thought I'd give you a bit about what the post is all about: taking a shoe making class... and working hard on it.

1 comment:

mitsue said...

http://www.polarcloud.com/rikaichan/

this translates the kanji when you put your cursor to the word! makes reading japanese websites faster.